Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blog Hop Winner :)

What a fun Blog Hop! And so many inspiring projects by the participants! I know that there was a lot of work put into the Hop, both by the bloggers and the organizers.  But before I can call this Hop DONE, I have a little "housekeeping" to tend to.

First, I want to thank everyone who took the time to comment on my NEW blog :)  And to those who are now following my blog, I will try not to disappoint! Thanks Central and Mommyx2 for all the work you put into organizing the blog hop!

Now onto the fun news! I have a winner for my "blog candy". My parents drew numbers between 1-46 (the # of comments), and then took the average of those two numbers. The winning number was #25 and that makes "SharonDB" the winner!! Sharon, if you see this, please send me a PM or e-mail with your contact info so I can get your package in the mail. :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment